Conclusion of annexes with the General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways
Further to the following current reports:
Current Report No 2/2020 of 08.01.2020, Current Report No 12/2020 of 04.03.2020, Current Report No 25/2020 of 28.04.2020, Current Report No 28/2020 of 12.05.2020, Current Report No 54/2020 of 11.09.2020, the Management Board of Budimex S.A. announces that on 26.08.2022, Budimex S.A. and the State Treasury — General Director for National Roads and Motorways in Warsaw concluded annexes to the following agreements, the subject matter of which is execution of the investment projects named:
1. “Construction of the A18 motorway: Olszyna–Golnice (reconstruction of the southern carriageway), section 3 from km 33+760 to km 50+000”,
2. “Design and construction of the S7 express road on the Płońsk–Czosnów section, Section III from (and including) the “Modlin” junction to the “Czosnów” junction (excluding the junction)”,
3. “Design and construction of the S11 road: Koszalin–Szczecinek, section from (and including) the Koszalin Zachód junction to the Bobolice junction. Section 1 from the Koszalin Zachód junction to (and including) the Zegrze Pomorskie junction”,
4. “Construction of the Smolajny bypass on national road No 51”,
5. “Construction of the S1 road: Pyrzowice–Kosztowy, section: Podwarpie–Dąbrowa Górnicza (reconstruction of National Road 1)”,
6. “Construction of the S5 express road on the Ornowo–Wirwajdy section”,
7. “Design and construction of the S-61 express road: Augustów bypass–state border, section from the end of the Suwałki bypass to Budzisko, including the Szypliszki bypass”
The subject matter of the annexes concluded on 26.08.2022 is to increase the maximum valorisation limit for contractual works from 5 to 10% of the Accepted Contract Amount.
In accordance with the provisions of these annexes, the amounts payable to the Contractor for construction works performed after 24.02.2022 shall be adjusted to reflect price increases or decreases on the basis of the product price indices published by the President of the Central Statistical Office, specified in the annexes, until the remuneration thus increased or reduced reaches a new valorisation limit of 10% of the Accepted Net Contract Amount, with the existing valorisation up to a limit of 5% of the Accepted Contract Amount.