Candidates for the Supervisory Board of Budimex S.A.
Management Board of Budimex S.A. informs that on May 5, 2021, Ferrovial International Construction S.E. – majority shareholder of Budimex S.A. indicated Mr. Ignacio Garcia Bilbao and Mr. Dariusz Blocher as candidates for Members of the Supervisory Board of Budimex S.A.
Below is the biography of Mr. Ignacio Garcia Bilbao.
Mr. Ignacio Garcia Bilbao is the Financial Director of Ferrovial Construction, responsible for all economic and financial aspects of the division.
Began his professional career as an Auditor at Deloitte joining after 2 years Ferrovial Agroman. Since then he has developed a long track record in Ferrovial, holding various executive positions and being board member representing Ferrovial in different companies.
In 2000, after the acquisition of Budimex, he lived in Warsaw until 2003 to perform the role of Deputy CFO and Director of Control. From 2011 to 2019 he has been CFO at Ferrovial Airports and Ferrovial Power Infrastructures joining back again the Ferrovial Construction team as CFO in 2020. In addition to his Financial and Development experience, he has also contributed to the innovation development of Ferrovial being member of the Digital Vision Board for some years
- 2020 – Present CFO Ferrovial Construction
- 2011 – 2019 CFO Ferrovial Airports and Ferrovial Power Infra
- 2003 – 2011 Director of Financial Control at Ferrovial Agroman
- 2000 – 2003 Deputy CFO and Director of Control at Budimex
- 1996 – 1999 Head of International Control and Administration at Ferrovial Agroman
- 1994 – 1996 Auditor at Deloitte
Degree in Economics and Business Administration from Comillas University ICADE (Madrid)
Management Development Program (PDD) at IESE.
Relevant projects involvement
- Merge of Ferrovial and Agroman
- Budimex and Webber acquisitions
- Sale of several stakes in Heathrow and Edinburgh Airports
- Acquisition of the British airports of Glasgow, Aberdeen and Southampton (AGS)
- Transchile acquisition, first power transmission asset for Ferrovial (Chile)
- Several asset divestments in the Construction Division (Concessions, Asphalt Plant SCC)
- Siemsa integration in Ferrovial Energy Construction
According to submitted statement the candidate:
1. has full legal capacity,
2. has not been convicted by a final judgment for offenses specified in the provisions of Chapters XXXIII – XXXVII of the Penal Code and in Art. 585, art. 587, art. 590 and in art. 591 of the Commercial Companies Code,
3. is not in a conflict of interest with performing the function of a Supervisory Board Member Budimex S.A.,
4. does not conduct any other activity outside the Budimex S.A. enterprise, which is competitive in relation to the activity performed in the Budimex S.A. enterprise,
5.does not participate in a competitive company as a partner in a civil partnership, partnership, capital company and does not participate in a competitive legal person as a member of its governing body,
6. does not entered in the Register of Insolvent Debtors kept on the basis of the Act on the National Court Register,
The curriculum vitae of Mr. Dariusz Blocher is available on the website of Budimex S.A. As indicated in the report No. 36/2021 of April 21, 2021, Mr. Dariusz Blocher resigned with effective date on 19 May 2021 from the functions performed in the Management Board of Budimex S.A.